Bring home the Bacon by helping teach our team of amazing servers how to deliver it! I mean, that is a win-win if I have ever heard one. If you love passing along the amazing tips, tricks, and skills that you’ve learned in your years as a server and would take pride in a server team that would be second to none, then you may be the right fit for our Server Trainer opening here at Gracies on West Main. Bacon obsession, while not a requirement, would be a HUGE plus. Our servers are anxiously awaiting your encouragement, input, and leadership, so what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Gracie’s on West Main is looking for a Server Trainer who wants to lead our serving team!
We are known for our breakfast, which we serve all day.
We are also BYOB. Do you know what that means? No super late nights, no drunk and grabby customers, no rowdy crowds.
We are family friendly, with a focus on amazing, made-from-scratch food.
Recently voted Best Breakfast in Lancaster and Best Grilled Cheese for the 6th year in a row, we have a growing, dynamic, and fun team that needs a few more key players to join us!
What You Bring To The Table:
- Conducts Server orientation and training
- Follows all of Gracie’s policies and procedures
- Knows the Gracie’s Standards of Service and assists in holding service staff accountable for meeting them under the guidance of management
- Conducts regular training of service staff, through formal and informal means
- Is the proper role model for all service staff and is proactive in upholding the standards of service set by the management team
- Interacts with customers and staff on a regular basis to ascertain their needs
- Monitors the performance of the service staff and communicates this information to the management team
- Attends and participates in orientation, training, in-service education activities, and staff meetings
- Fills in as a server, food runner, or any other front house related position when needed
What We Bring To The Table:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective, engaging communicator
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- 3+ years of server experience in restaurant setting
Want to make great $$ and become a part of something special?
Click to apply or call 717-993-4513
- Fantastic FREE food on your shift
- Great hours – open 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Ability to make the same $$ on a day shift as most evening places
- Select benefits for both PT and FT positions