View all jobs
Kitchen ManagerLancaster, PA · Restaurant/Food Service
Gracie’s on West Main is looking for a Kitchen Manager with strong leadership skills. Love food? Want to grow our staff to the next level of excellence? Want to exercise your creativity – Let’s Talk!
- Lead the Kitchen Staff on each shift, as well as on cleaning standards, proper food handling, etc.
- Cooking on busy shifts, filling in where necessary
- Work with the owner and kitchen staff on menus and specials
- Be the lead (coordinating) for events, functions, catering, etc.
- Work with the bakery staff on specials and events, as needed
- Staff development and employee development
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3+ years of fast paced kitchen experience preferred
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Punctuality and reliability
What We Bring To The Table:
- Love of food
- Kitchen management experience
- Desire to mentor kitchen staff to grow in their skills
- A team mentality with the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
Want to become a part of something special?
Click to apply or call 717-993-4513
- A diverse menu of amazing food
- Opportunity to influence the menu with your creativity
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits
- FT with great hours: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. with Monday’s off!